Only two days left to the busiest shopping day of the year. So, having Black Friday at our fingertips, this time we are checking out the special offer of the Sprint’s no-contract subsidiaries. Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile prepared some big sales for this special shopping fest, including savings rating from $20 up to even $100. It’s not the end of surprises since what’s even more interesting Sprint unveiled Cyber Monday prepaid phones promos at the same time just as well.
Virgin Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Starting from Virgin Mobile, the prepaid carrier went against tradition with kicking off their online sale early this year. The special Black Friday deals are available from November 24th and last through Cyber Monday, December 1st. Though there’s no official information specifying at what time exactly the sales begin, knowing that usually Virgin and Boost start their sale around 5 a.m., we may assume that they will repeat the pattern this Friday.
The Virgin special bargains include:
- LG Optimus F3 for $78, which means a $52 discount
- Kyocera Hydro Vibe for $90, so we pay $60 less than regular price
- LG Volt for $107 with $72 off
- Samsung Galaxy S3 for $150, which means we will get a $100 discount
- HTC Desire 510 LTE for $59.99 with $40 off
Perhaps, the deals aren’t that great as Cricket, but Virgin Mobile promised to add a “steal of the day” type deal to the already announced offer during the Black Friday and Cyber Week.
Boost Mobile Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Moving on to the Boost Mobile Black Friday offer, the big sale starts traditionally this year on Thanksgiving Thursday. And just as in case of Virgin, there’s much fuss about nothing, since offers are far from representing the Black Friday sale caliber. This is what Boost Mobile offers for its new and existing customers:
- First of all they will pull 30 percent off of all certified pre-owned phones, note that the deal ends on December 1st
- You may also get yourself the HTC Desire 510 for $ 64.99 (regular price:$99.99), the promo last till November 30th
- LG Optimus F7 can be yours for $104.99 (regular price:$ 249.99), you have time till December 1st
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE will cost $194.99, which is $100 less than the regular price, the promo last till November 30th
- ZTE MAX LTE will be offered for $194.99, with regular price of $249.99, the deal ends on November 30th
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE can be yours for $539.99, which is $60 less than usual, the offer ends on November 30th
- As it comes to the Cyber Monday deals, Boost Mobile prepared few pretty decent propostions like for example a $200 discount on the Galaxy S5 and the Moto G that will cost $39.99.
Other deals include:
- Kyocera Hydro ICON LTE for $54.99 (regular price:$149.99)
- LG Volt LTE for $79.99 (regular price:$179.99)
- ZTE Warp Sync LTE for $89.99 (regular price:$179.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 for $149.99 (regular price:$249.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 for $399.99 (regular price: $599.99)
It should also be mentioned that all the Cyber Monday special deals are available only on December 1st. There will be also few additional Boost Cyber Week deals starting on December 2nd , but none of them is really worth much attention, perhaps except the Sharp AQUOS Crystal for $109.99 (regular price: $149.99, ends on December 15th). Other promos include:
- Moto G for $44.99 (regular price:$59.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 for ($59.99)
- LG Venice LTE for $79.99 (regular price:$109.99)
Note that all three phones in certified pre-owned version and the offer last till December January 5th. The complete offer is available on the Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile websites.