Black Friday is now less than one week ahead, so it’s no surprise that companies and manufacturers, wanting to magnetize customers, compete with each other in order to deliver the most attractive offer. Since all the biggest nation electronic retailers’ special bargains has been already discussed, today we’re checking out the Black Friday deals offered by the US four major carriers.
As you probably know, Black Friday is the best moment in a year to change service provider and score a great deal on it. Carriers will kick off tempting deals to encourage customers to switch their service providers and open new lines. Let’s take a look and compare AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon offers for new and existing customers awaiting this Black Friday event so you could pick the best deal for you.
Black Friday Deals at AT&T
Starting from AT&T, the carrier prepared a full package of Black Friday special offers within which every even the most picky customer will find something proper for them. The sale opens on November 28th and you can take advantage of the following deals:
- If you on the market for a smartwatch, you should definitely visit AT&T, since the carriers will sell the Samsung Galaxy Fear Fit (sadly, only black option will be available), Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo (all color options), Martian Notifier, LG G Watch and Pebble Smart Watch for $99, and since smartwatches and fitness gadgets are one of the hottest gift option for these holiday season, now you know where to buy them for less
- AT&T has also few special offers concerning accessories for smartphones and other devices, giving you for example the opportunity to get any device case up to $50 plus any screen protector for $65, or you may also take any case up to $50 plus any screen protector and plus car or any car or wall charger for just $85.
- Furthermore, when buying two eligible accessories you may save 10 percent or 20 percent when purchasing three eligible accessories.
Holiday Deals at AT&T (Second round)
In addition, the second round of AT&T’s special sales will last through January 8th offering you the following deals:
- Buy any smartphone for $0 upfront on AT&T Next, and you can get the LG G Pad 7.0 LTE tablet for 99 cents
- When buying the LG G Watch with a LG smartphone, you will be granted with an extra 50 percent discount.
- Purchasing the RE by HTC, the HTC Desire EYE or One M8 at AT&T will let you save $50
- If you buy any Samsung Galaxy phone, you can buy the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 for $99
- When you want to purchase the Galaxy Tab S together with the Galaxy Tab S keyboard then you will pay 50 percent less
- Purchase of the Nokia Lumia 830 will give you a free Fitbit Flex
- When you decide to get the Samsung Galaxy Alpha for $0 down on AT&T then you can also take the Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 for $99
- When you buy the 2nd gen Moto X, you will save $50 on the Moto 360, Moto Hint and Moto Silver II
Black Friday Deals at T-Mobile
Moving on to the T-Mobile special Black Friday offer, the carrier has started its Black Friday sale yesterday, offering you:
- $100 discount on the Samsung Galaxy S5 or Galaxy Note 3
- The Alcatel OneTouch Pop 7 for free when you enter the carrier’s tablet data plan
Black Friday Deals at Sprint
Sprint’s Black Friday sale kicks off on Thanksgiving, delivering you the following promotions:
- Save $200 on the Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 Sport when signing Sprint Easy Pay or Sprint Lease plans
- Save $300 when buying any gadget by JBL or Harman Kardon and take a Harman Kardon Onyx Studio speaker for $100
- Additionally, when you buy any product you will be able to get the Harman Kardon SOHO II NC for $100 or the JBL Synchros Slate Headphones for $140
Black Friday Deals at Verizon
As for the US largest carrier, Verizon hasn’t published its special Black Friday deals yet. But instead announced the so-called “Connection Day” that will take place on the Thanksgiving Eve, during which the carrier will be giving away loads of free goods. In order to stay up-to-day with Verizon’s Connection Day bargains, you may register on the carrier’s website.