Today Best Price:
Searching for affordable Android smartphone with decent specs, reasonable price and no contract? If so, the ZTE Warp Sequent for Boost Mobile pre-paid service provider may be the one you looking for. The phone runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and brings decent features at affordable price. The ZTE Warp Sequent sports a 4.3-inch IPS display, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm S2 chip, 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD slot. Moreover, the handset is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing shooter. Released on 2012 on Boost Mobile network, the ZTE Warp Sequent N861 can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones from third-party stores is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone without contract at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in certain cases, buying used phones online may be tricky. When you buy a cheap used phones keep a few things in mind. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it at with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used ZTE Warp Sequent
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|13.21||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||23.16||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||25.94||Buy it now ›|
ZTE Warp Sequent Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Warp Sequent
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 1900
ZTE Warp Sequent Details
- Name: ZTE Warp Sequent
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm S2 MSM8655 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.58 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.56 inches wide x 5 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 220 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N861
ZTE Warp Sequent Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- The ZTE Warp Sequent has been released in 2012 as a mid-range Android smartphone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- The phone does not support 4G LTE network.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Caution: Your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the ZTE Warp Sequent is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the ZTE Warp Sequent is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).