If you are on the market for an Android phone with 4G LTE connectivity and low price, then you might want to consider the ZTE Imperial used phone. The phone features a 4-inch IPS display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the device also sports 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in memory, microSD support for storage expansion, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1-megapixel front-facing camera and a decent 2,500 mAh battery. Besides 4G LTE, other connectivity features include Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi with hotspot capability. Released in 2013, the ZTE Imperial used phone for US Cellular can be yours today at the cheapest price.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a decent smartphone but are in a tight budget. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring the cost down even more. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a new phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used ZTE Imperial
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||24.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||50.00||Buy it now ›|
ZTE Imperial Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Imperial
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: US Cellular
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards for talk and text services.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
ZTE Imperial Details
- Name: ZTE Imperial
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.43 ounces (154 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.58 inches wide x 4.92 inches high x 0.45 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 280 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Imperial
ZTE Imperial Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2013, what makes the ZTE Imperial an older model among newly released smartphones.
- ZTE has released already newer Android models on US Cellular network with new look and updated specs.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Outdated operating system.
- Caution: To activate the phone you need to contact US Cellular customer service. It won’t work with any other service provider such as Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Boost, etc.
- To use the phone you need to be a US Cellular subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the ZTE Imperial is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the ZTE Imperial is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or get access to Google Play store (free of charge but necessary).