Looking for a solid LTE-enabled Android smartphone on Boost Mobile pre-paid network? If so, check out the ZTE Force. The phone sports a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor along with 1 GB of RAM and comes with support for 4G LTE connectivity. The handset offers 4 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD slot compatible with up to 64 GB cards. The ZTE Force is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. There is also a 1-megapixel front-facing sensor for video chatting. Other features include a 1,735 mAh removable battery, NFC, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot capability. Released in 2012 on Boost Mobile network, the the ZTE Force 4G LTE is available today at a cheap price.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a 4G LTE smartphone on Boost Mobile network at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used cheap phones online may be sometimes tricky. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used ZTE Force 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||13.94||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||18.73||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||23.50||Buy it now ›|
ZTE Force 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Force
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA) plus LTE 1900
ZTE Force 4G LTE Details
- Name: ZTE Force 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.4 ounces (153 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.54 inches wide x 4.88 inches high x 0.47 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: ZTEN9100KT
ZTE Force 4G LTE Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with wi-fi capable devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 + LE Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: December 2012, what makes the ZTE Force a step behind the latest mid-range Android smartphones available on market.
- Used condition what additionally lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the ZTE Force is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the ZTE Force is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and enjoy Google Play store. Free of charge but still required.