Looking for a cheap Android phone for Metro PCS offering basic functionality without any fancy additions? If so, the ZTE Concord II might be a good alternative to consider. This update to the original ZTE Concord comes with significant improvements yet manages to keep things simple. Powered by 1.2GHz processor, the phone offers 4-inch display, 1GB of RAM, and 4GB of internal memory expandable up to 32GB. Other key features include removable battery, 3G data, multiple language support, Bluetooth 4.0, 5-megapixel rear camera with 720p video capture, as well as Android 4.3 Jelly Bean as OS of choice. Released in 2014, the new ZTE Concord II Metro PCS phone is available today at the lowest price ever.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good idea when you want an Android phone without contract and do not want to spend too much money on it. Also getting models released in 2014 is one of the easiest way the get a smartphone with decent set of features at even lower price. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at prices too good to be true may result in regrettable purchase. When you shop online don’t forget one of the most important rules – you always get what you pay for. Below you can find a few tips to help you find a new phone at great price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New ZTE Concord II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||54.99||Buy it now ›|
ZTE Concord II Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Concord II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Metro PCS
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
ZTE Concord II Details
- Name: ZTE Concord II
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8210 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.56 inches wide x 4.96 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 6000 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Concord II
ZTE Concord II Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: July 2014.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- The phone does not support LTE speeds.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM card is not included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the ZTE Concord II is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the ZTE Concord II is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Google Play store (free of charge but required).