Today Best Price:
Out of stock
Are you a fan of PlayStation and wish to enjoy your favorite games on the go? It is possible thanks to Sony’s PlayStation Certified smartphone – the Sony Xperia Play Unlocked Phone. This Android -powered gaming smartphone offers slide-out game controls, 4-inch multi-touch display and 1 GHz processor Snapdragon S2 with Adreno 205 for smooth 3D gaming graphics. Other key features include 5-megapixel camera, front-facing camera, and DLNA wireless media streaming. Released in 2011, the unlocked Sony Xperia Play is available today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need a Sony’s PlayStation Certified smartphone at a cheaper price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Sony Xperia Play
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Sony Xperia Play Specs
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Model: Xperia Play
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Sony Xperia Play Details
- Name: Sony Xperia Play
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 6.17 ounces (175 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.44 inches wide x 4.68 inches high x 0.63 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black, Blue or White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 425 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: R800
- UPC/GTIN: 7311271317784
Sony Xperia Play Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA 480p
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 400 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Xperia Play an older phone among newer Sony smartphones.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Sony Xperia Play is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Lack of the HDMI-out port.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Sony Xperia Play was released globally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Sony Xperia Play is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features