Released in 2009, the Samsung T349 is a quick messaging phone featured with 20-key text keyboard. If you are a fan of texting, emailing, messaging or chatting, you may like this phone. However, if you are a lover of texting via QWERTY keyboard, you might have a hard time changing your habits from full keyboard to 20-keys. Nevertheless, the Samsung T349 is a great value for your dollar. Despite of the low price, it offers set of cool features: stereo Bluetooth, 1.3 megapixel camera, music player and memory card slot.
Buying old phones, released few years ago, which are already discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a featured phone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones will save you even more. Just be careful, buying refurbished phones may have flip sides. Here are tips about what you need to know about refurbished phones what should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing one.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung T349
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Samsung T349 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: T349 (GSM)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 1800 / 1900 (Tri-band)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Tri Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung T349 Details
- Name: Samsung T349
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.2 ounces (91 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.97 inches wide x 4.49 inches high x 0.53 inches deep
- Color: Silver, Green Lime
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SGH-T349
- UPC/GTIN: 610214618481
Samsung T349 Features
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, DUN, OPP, FTP, A2DP, AVRC, BPP 1.2, Version 2.0. Supports FTP-client
- Email: Protocols Supported: AOL, Yahoo!, GMail with attachment viewer (Word, PDF, plain text)
- Camera Resolution: 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QCIF (176 x 144)
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 50 MB
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Samsung T349 an older phone.
- Low demand today for 20-key keypad phones additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Refurbished condition, which extra lower the price.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may have generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.