Today Best Price:
Out of stock
Looking for an affordable Android phone for Virgin Mobile featured with full QWERTY keyboard? Search no further. The Samsung Intercept M910 combines full touch screen functionality with a convenient spacious QWERTY keyboard making texting a breeze. Released in 2010, having successor and discontinued by Virgin Mobile, the Samsung Intercept M910 can be yours today at a the lowest price ever.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone with QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in some cases, buying used phones online may be risky. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Intercept M910
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Samsung Intercept M910 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Intercept M910 (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Samsung Intercept M910 Details
- Name: Samsung Intercept M910
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Version 2.1
- Processor: 800 MHz Samsung S3C6410
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (139 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.19 inches wide x 4.43 inches high x 0.60 inches deep
- Color: Gray Steel
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 254 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Intercept
- UPC/GTIN: 00836182001890
Samsung Intercept M910 Features
- Display: 3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev 0
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, DUN, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, Version 2.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP3. Supports GMail, AOL, Yahoo!
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3
- Internal Memory: 32 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Samsung Intercept M910 an older model among newer Android phones.
- Samsung has released already newer Android models for Virgin Mobile with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Lower demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by Virgin Mobile, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Outdated processor sluggish on the newest Android apps.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Intercept M910 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the Samsung Intercept is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but required).