Today Best Price:
Not really into smartphones and looking for a cheap feature phone for T-Mobile with various messaging options? If so, you may want to consider getting yourself the Samsung Gravity Touch used phone for T-Mobile. This compact phone is aimed mostly at users who relay on texting for communication. It features a slide-out QWERTY keyboard with four rows of round keys as well as a full messaging package, including text, photo and instant messaging plus email and Exchange capabilities. The handset has a 2.8-inch QVGA display with customizable home screens and menu and offers expandable storage up to 16 GB. Other features include 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, 3G data, music player and Web browser. Released in 2010 and discontinued by T-Mobile, The Samsung Gravity Touch used phone for T-Mobile can be yours at the cheapest price ever.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative if you need a phone with physical QWERTY keyboard and various messaging features. Also buying used phones from third-party vendors may increase your savings. Avoid, however, buying pre-owned phones at prices to good to be true. When you shop online keep a few things in mind. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Here are a few tips below to help you find an used phone at great value and buy it without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Gravity Touch
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|37.62||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||55.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||82.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Gravity Touch Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Gravity Touch
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) and WCDMA 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Gravity Touch Details
- Name: Samsung Gravity Touch
- Processor: 184 MHz
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.23 ounces (120 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.23 inches wide x 4.29 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Grey and Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 400 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SGH-T699
- UPC/GTIN: 610214690715
Samsung Gravity Touch Features
- Display: 2.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, A2DP, AVRC, BPP, SAP 1.1
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320x240)
- Video Streaming: You Tube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC player
- Internal Memory: 8 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Samsung Gravity Touch is a compact and low cost phone focused on messaging features.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Gravity Touch an older phone.
- Samsung has released already newer texting phones with new look and updated specs.
- Low demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just a short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- The phone may need to be unlocked in order to be used with different service providers.