Need a powerful and stylish Galaxy S7 Edge for Verizon, but your budget is very limited? Released in 2016 the phone is still pretty attractive, powerful and unfortunately expensive, but buying it in a refurbished condition should help slash the price noticeably. Housing an Always-on 5.5-inch AMOLED display with curved edges the Galaxy S7 Edge provides top-quality viewing experience and easy access to favorite contacts and apps. Gamers should be delighted by the fact that, except for large and incredibly sharp Quad HD screen, the phone offers powerful processing parameters. Driven by the Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 820 processor the phone packs 4GB and 64GB of built-in expandable storage. Optics are equally great and include a 12MP primary camera with OIS, PDAF and LED flash capable to record 4K videos and a 5MP selfie-oriented snapper with Auto HDR on the front. Such a large display and powerful processor need great amounts of energy. No wonder then that Samsung equipped the handset with a generous 3,600 mAh battery with quick charging mode. As for connectivity, the Galaxy S7 Edge features all modern connectivity options including 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and NFC, meanwhile a fingerprint scanner takes care of advanced data protection. Right now the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge refurbished phone for Verizon cost way less if you search through offers brought from independent merchants affiliated with Cheap Phones.
If you want to grab a premium smartphone for cheap, purchasing a model released in 2016 is good way to go. Also getting a refurbished phone is often the best way to get the phone even cheaper. Be careful, though, as buying high-end Galaxy phones at suspiciously low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online, don’t forget the most important rule which states that you always get what you pay for. To protect you from disappointed purchase, below we posted a few short guides on how to find lucrative deals on Galaxy S7 Edge refurbished phone for Verizon Wireless and get it safe.
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||294.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||300.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||304.95||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S7 Edge
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 13 / 20 / 25 / 26
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM networks, can be used overseas if unlocked.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 plus 4 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Curved Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.86 inches wide x 5.94 inches high x 0.30 inches deep
- Color: Black Onyx
- Estimated Battery Talk: 36 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 336 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G935V
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Features
- Ruggedized: Water-Resistant, Rating: IPX7 (snorkeling)
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~534 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Dual-standard (Qi and AirFuel) / supports fast wireless charging
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.7, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Plus MST for payment
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, IMAP, POP
- Camera Resolution: 12 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow motion, hyperlapse
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 200GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Voice Recognition: "Ok Google" voice controls
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – February, 2016.
- Samsung flagship phone of 2016 - 2017 season.
- Has successors with newer look and updated hardware.
- Refurbished condition, which ultimately lower the price of this phone.
- It has been discontinued by the carriers in the US.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- SIM card may not included.
- Sports is non-removable battery.
- Glossy fingerprint magnet glass back.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Fast Charging
- Wireless Charging
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features