Want a premium Samsung phone running on Sprint Spark network but can’t afford to pay premium price for a new high-end device? If so, the Samsung Galaxy S6 used phone for Sprint could be a solution. The phone offers the highest resolution currently available for a smartphone that is QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels). Combined with screen’s diagonal of 5.1 inches, it works out to an impressive pixel density of 577ppi. Other key features of this amazing handset include Samsung-made Exynos 7420 processor, 3GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, 16-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras and a 2,550 mAh battery. Released in April 2015, the Galaxy S6 for Sprint can be yours today at a more affordable price.
If you want to purchase the latest model belonging to Samsung’s Galaxy series (2015) but don’t want to empty your wallet, choosing a used phone may be your best option. Moreover, third-party vendors typically offer phones at cheaper prices than carrier’s stores. Keep in mind, though, that shopping for pre-owned phones may not be entirely risk-free in some cases, hence you should be extra caution especially if the price seems to be too cheap making the deal too good to be true. Below you can find a number of useful tips which can help you avoid common mistakes and help you to buy a used phone at great value and without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Galaxy S6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||129.94||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||136.39||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||146.24||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S6
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S6
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgadeable
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 4+4 cores plus 3GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.87 ounces (138 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.78 inches wide x 5.65 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Black Sapphire
- Estimated Battery Talk: 2,550 mAh LiIon - 20 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 312 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G920PZKASPR
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276076256
Samsung Galaxy S6 Features
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~577 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to expand internal storage via memory card.
- The phone is no longer waterproof unlike the predecessor, Galaxy S5.
- The Galaxy S6 sports is non-removable battery.
- Battery life falls short versus the Galaxy S5.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features