Looking for a premium Android phone for Sprint that combines excellent performance with great value? How about the Samsung Galaxy S5 used phone? The overall look is still in line with the Galaxy series; however, the phone has a double-textured pattern on the back which provides much firmer grip than the glossy plastic of its predecessors. Measuring 5.1 inched diagonally, the display is generous and the quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor paired with 2 GB of RAM makes sure that performance is smooth. Other features include 16GB of internal memory expandable via microSD card up to 128GB, 16-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel front-facing snapper, 2,800 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner, hear rate sensor and IP67 certification. Released in 2014, the Samsung Galaxy S5 for Sprint is available today at a budget-friendly price.
If you are looking for a high-end Android smartphone at cheaper price, buying used phones from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to achieve that. However, be aware. Buying phones at suspiciously low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. The general rule is that you get what you pay for. Before purchasing an used phone, read the tips located below to avoid common mistakes and rest assured that your shopping experience will go without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Galaxy S5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|5.00||64.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||69.94||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||79.95||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S5
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500 (Spark)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.32 inches deep
- Color: Charcoal Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 29 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G900
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features
- Ruggedized: IP67 for water and dust resistance
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~432 ppi pixel density, Super AMOLED Display
- Fingerprint Scanner: Swipe-style scanner built into home button
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band, MIMO
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Some versions only
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL 2.1
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - February 2014.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Comparing the phone to its predecessor Galaxy S4, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been just subtly improved.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Doesn’t feature FM Radio.
- The fingerprint scanner can be confusing to use.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features