Looking for a premium smartphone for Sprint that will sport fitness-focus features and strong optics without having to pay too much? Perhaps, you may feel interested in the latest Samsung’s Galaxy S5 that houses integrated mobile health partner with the first heart rate monitor responding to touch and premium professional 16-megapixel rear camera with faster focus. Additionally, when purchasing the Samsung’s flagship you will also get a powerful 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, a strong 2.5GHz quad-core processor and super speedy Wi-Fi and LTE connection. Released in 2014, the Samsung Galaxy S5 refurbished phone for Sprint is now available for less than you think when bought from third-party sellers than brand new in carrier’s retail stores.
Buying refurbished phones may be a good alternative for all those who want a phone with top specs and no contract but their budget is limited. Also skipping carrier’s store and getting a phone from third-party vendors also will save you few bucks. However, a word of caution. Remember that slicky and too attractive offers may be sometimes tricky. As we always get what we’ve paid for, don’t get into deals with unrealistically cheap prices because there is always a catch. Below you can find few tips on how to find and buy a reconditioned phone in good condition online with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||64.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||84.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||89.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S5
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500 (Spark)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.32 inches deep
- Color: Charcoal Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 29 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G900
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features
- Ruggedized: IP67 for water and dust resistance
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~432 ppi pixel density, Super AMOLED Display
- Fingerprint Scanner: Swipe-style scanner built into home button
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band, MIMO
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Some versions only
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL 2.1
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - February 2014.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- Refurbished condition what consequently lower the price of this phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Comparing the phone to its predecessor Galaxy S4, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been just subtly improved.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Doesn’t feature FM Radio.
- The fingerprint scanner can be confusing to use.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features