Today Best Price:
The new Samsung Galaxy S IV is thinner and lighter than its predecessor the Galaxy S III, and yet packs in a larger display and battery. It comes equipped with a 5-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED touch screen that even works with gloves on. The phone is powered by 1.6 GHz octa-core processor supported by 2GB DDR3 RAM, 2600 mAh battery and runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean right out the box. The phone features 2 MP front camera and 13MP shooter in the back with LED flash. Both cameras offer 1080p Full HD video recording. Announced in March 2013, the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 unlocked for any GSM carrier is now available in the US from third-party merchants.
Buying unlocked phones released globally is a good alternative when you need a premium Android smartphone but don’t want to pay top price for it. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at suspiciously low prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a good deal, avoid common mistakes and purchase the phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S IV
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||99.88||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S IV Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S IV
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S IV Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S IV
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Octa-core Samsung Exynos 5 1.6 GHz plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.59 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches wide x 5.38 inches high x 0.31 inches deep
- Color: Whtie Frost
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-I9500
Samsung Galaxy S IV Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB includes 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S IV is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Comparing the phone to its predecessor Galaxy S III, the Samsung Galaxy S IV has made minor improvements in terms of fashion and design.
- SIM card is not included.
- Doesn’t have FM Radio.
- Lack of the LTE connectivity, just 4G via HSPA network.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding 3G / 4G high speed data. The Samsung Galaxy S IV GT-I9500 was released globally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S IV is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features