Today Best Price:
Looking for an affordable smartphone for AT&T without contract, big screen and 4G LTE connectivity? If so, check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, also known as the Galaxy S II. The phone features a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display and is compatible with 4G LTE network. Powering the phone is a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 paired with 1 GB of RAM and there are 16 GB of storage space for your content. The smartphone runs Android 2.3 and also offers 8-megapixel rear camera, Released in 2011, having successor and discontinued by AT&T, the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket i727 can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Purchasing discontinued phones from third-party vendors is a smart decision when you need a decent smartphone with 4G LTE at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones will save you even more. Just be aware. In certain cases, buying cheap refurbished phones may have flip sides. Here are few tips about what you need to know about refurbished phones what should help you determinate whether this deal is right for you and purchase the phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Galaxy S2 Skyrocket i727
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||141.55||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket i727 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 700 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket i727 Details
- Name: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket i727
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 APQ8060
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.71 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.72 inches wide x 5.12 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: i727
- UPC/GTIN: 028400026345
Galaxy S2 Skyrocket i727 Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, SAP 1.1, MAP, Version 3.0 + HS
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AMR, WAV, OGG
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket an older phone among newest smartphones.
- The Samsung Galaxy S2 has already successors with newer design and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by AT&T is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Refurbished condition what additionally lower the price of the phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is not unlocked phone. Despite of its Quad Band capability, in order to use this phone abroad, it must be unlocked first.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S2 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features