If you want a premium smartphone for Virign Mobile but you are on a tight budget, you may want to try the Samsung Galaxy S III used phone. Even though the phone is not the latest in the Galaxy S family, it still remains an attractive offering that certainly won’t disappoint you thanks to its outstanding specs. The Galaxy S III, also known as Galaxy S3 L710, packs a vivid 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display and is powered by a 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor. Other features that add charm include 2 GB of RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera, NFC and 4G LTE connectivity. The handset runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and comes with Samsung-exclusive functionalities such as S Beam, S Voice, AllShare Play and more. Released in 2012 and having successor, the Samsung Galaxy S III for Virgin Mobile is now for sale at a wallet-friendly price.
Buying predecessors of the current generation Samsung Galaxy is a good alternative when you need a reliable phone with premium specs at a cheaper price. Also buying used phones is a good alternative to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, keep in mind that buying pre-owned phones online at very low prices may be sometimes tricky. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap used phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Galaxy S III
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||99.48||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||129.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S III Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S III
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri Band CDMA) plus LTE 1900
Samsung Galaxy S III Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S III
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.65 ounces (132 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.82 inches wide x 5.46 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Marble White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 520 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPH-L710
- UPC/GTIN: 887276979298
Samsung Galaxy S III Features
- Display: 4.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Verision 4.0 plus A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, FLAC, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Released in 2012 - Samsung has released already a successor of Galaxy S III.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and enjoy Google Play store. Free of charge but still required.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features