Today Best Price:
The Samsung Galaxy S III, aka Galaxy S3, is equipped with 4.8-inch HD touch screen super AMOLED display, fast 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 8 megapixel autofocus camera with flash and zero shutter lag plus 1.9 megapixel front facing camera. Operating on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, the Galaxy S III is designed to share wirelessly across different devices with Share Play for music and videos, Share Shot for photos, and S Beam app to share files by touching two compatible smartphones together. The smartphone also responds to the user’s voice commands via S voice assistant. Released in 2012 on Verizon network, and having successor, the Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-i535 can be yours at a cheap price from various retail stores.
Buying phones released in 2012 is a smart move to get a premium Android smartphone without contract at a cheap price. Also buying refurbished phones will help you save even more. However, buying refurbished phones at suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a refurbished phone we advice to read few tips below to help you find a great deal, make right choice and purchase the phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Galaxy S III
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||89.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||104.87||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy S III Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S III
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Dual-Band CDMA / GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and LTE 750
- World Edition / Global Phone: This phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM network, can be used overseas.
Galaxy S III Details
- Name: Galaxy S III
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.7 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.82 inches wide x 5.46 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Marble White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 200 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SCH-i535
- UPC/GTIN: 00635753500660
Galaxy S III Features
- Display: 4.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP, Verision 4.0
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, FLAC, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas with Verizon Global Plan or when Verizon unlock device.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Samsung has released already successor of the Galaxy S III with new look and updated specs.
- Refurbished condition, what ultimately lower the price of this phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Although the Verizon Galaxy S III supports GSM frequencies it is still locked to Verizon service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock or purchase a Verizon Global Plan.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features