Today Best Price:
The Samsung Galaxy S III, aka Galaxy S3, is equipped with 4.8-inch HD touch screen super AMOLED display, fast 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 8 megapixel autofocus camera with flash and zero shutter lag plus 1.9 megapixel front facing camera. Operating on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box, the Galaxy S III is designed to share wirelessly across different devices with Share Play for music and videos, Share Shot for photos, and S Beam app to share files by touching two compatible smartphones together. The smartphone also responds to the user’s voice commands via S voice assistant. Released in 2012, and having successor, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S III GT-9300 can be yours at a cheap price from various retail stores.
Buying phones released in 2012 is a smart move to get a premium Android smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying refurbished phones will help you save even more. However, buying refurbished phones at suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a refurbished phone we advice to read few tips below to help you find a great deal, make right choice and purchase the phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S III
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||60.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||95.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S III Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S III
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S III Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S III
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 Exynos Quad Core plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.69 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.82 inches wide x 5.46 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Marble White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 11.6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 590 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-I9300-16GB-WHT
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085094376
Samsung Galaxy S III Features
- Display: 4.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Verision 4.0 plus A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, FLAC, WAV
- FM Radio: Stereo
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Samsung has released already successor of the Galaxy S III with new look and updated specs.
- Refurbished condition, what ultimately lower the price of this phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features