The Samsung Galaxy S II for Boost Mobile, aka Galaxy S2, is the best Android device of 2012 available at the carrier store. Powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Samsung Galaxy S II offers super speedy access to movies, TV shows, websites, games, apps, and more. With its ultra-thin design, huge 4.52-inch touch screen and Super AMOLED Plus technology offering deeper and richer picture quality, the Galaxy S II gives users the best entertainment content on-the-go. Released in 2011 and having successor, the Samsung Galaxy S II for Boost Mobile is available today at a cheaper price from third party vendors.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need a premium Android phone off contract at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be sometimes risky. Here are some tips to consider to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it at no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Galaxy S II 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||64.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S II
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 WiMAX 2500
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S II 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Samsung Exynos C210 Dual-core
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches wide x 5.1 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 253 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, MAP Version 3.0 + HS
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI, with adapter
- DLNA: Version 1.5
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AMR, WAV, OGG
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G an older model among newer Android smartphones.
- Samsung has released already a successor of the Galaxy S II 4G - the Galaxy S III with new look and and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Device doesn't support super fast LTE internet just WiMAX 4G.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Galaxy S II 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features