Today Best Price:
If you are a budget-conscious customer on the market for a new smartphone with dual-SIM support, the Samsung Galaxy S Duos may be the right choice. The phone comes with dual-SIM support allowing you to use two SIM cards from two different carriers providing better control over your expenses. The device runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and features a 4-inch display, Snapdragon processor, 768 MB of RAM, 4 GB of expandable storage and 5-megapixel rear camera complete with a VGA front-facing camera. Released in 2012, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 can be yours today at an affordable price tag.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a dual-sim smartphone but don’t want to spend too much money on it. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a new phone at great price, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy S Duos
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||42.31||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||49.99||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy S Duos Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S Duos
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk and more.
Galaxy S Duos Details
- Name: Galaxy S Duos
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.23 ounces (120 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.48 inches wide x 4.78 inches high x 0.41 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 13 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 445 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-S7562
Galaxy S Duos Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Galaxy S Duos an older model among newer Android smartphones.
- Samsung has released newer Android smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Lack of 4G LTE capabilities.
- Front camera is below 1-megapixel.
- VGA video recoding on camera, which is pretty low.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S Duos is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy S Duos was originally released internationally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S Duos is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features