Today Best Price:
Not everyone is interested in the most technologically advanced smartphones today. If you are one of those users who are content with a phone offering a reasonably big screen, dual cameras and a modern version of Android, you might want to check the deals on the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2, also known as Prevail II SPH-M840. This successor to the original Galaxy Prevail from 2011 comes with a 4-inch WVGA display, 5-megapixel rear camera with HD video capture as well as a 1.3-megapixel user-facing sensor. The device is powered by a 1.4 GHz processor and runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Released in 2013 on Boost Mobile network, the Samsung Galaxy Prevail II used phone can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good alternative if you want to purchase an Android phone on prepaid service at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However buying pre-owned phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know, every phone has its pros and cons – cheap used phones especially cons. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you find an used phone at great value, avoid disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Galaxy Prevail 2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|28.88||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||44.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||69.99||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Prevail 2 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Prevail 2
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-Band CDMA)
Galaxy Prevail 2 Details
- Name: Galaxy Prevail 2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.4 ounces (96 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.48 inches wide x 4.83 inches high x 0.47 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 171 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPH-M840
Galaxy Prevail 2 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - April, 2013.
- Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 is a mid-range smartphone with basic Android features.
- Used condition, what futhermore lower the the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Processor may be sluggish.
- Lack of the 4G connectivity.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the Galaxy Prevail is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).