If you need a slate in the phablet sector with decent specs and low price then you may consider getting yourself an older generation Samsung Galaxy Note. The Galaxy Note II was the biggest and the most powerful smartphone released in 2012. This 5.5-inch smartphone offers a combination of the best features of both tablets and phones, so you won’t need to carry two separate devices with you, simply having all in one. Running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean the phone sports a HD Super AMOLED display and a powerful quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos processor paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB of built-in memory. There’s also 3,100 mAh battery and S Pen enabling its users to write directly on the screen. Released in 2012, the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 refurbished phone is now at your grabs unlocked at a cheap price from third-party stores.
Buying phones released in 2012 is one of the best ways to acuire a powerful phablet without contracts at at a cheap price. Also buying refurbished phones can save you additionally few bucks. Though buying from third-party vendors is a good idea, remember that in ceratin cases buying refurbished phablets online at unnaturally low prices sometimes carries the risk of being tricked. Below you can find few tips created to help you to find a refurbished phone online at great value and purchase it with full confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|209.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||220.28||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note II
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Note II Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 Cortex A-9 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.46 ounces (183 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-N7100
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085314917
Samsung Galaxy Note II Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ , AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2012 what makes the phone an older model among the latest Android smartphones.
- The Galaxy Note II has already successors with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued by service providers, the phone is now available from third-party vendors.
- Large size - 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.46 ounces.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally lower the price of this phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features