On the market for a Verizon smartphone that will combine all the best features carried by tablets and phones, support a stylus and won’t cost a fortune? If so, the well-known Galaxy Note II is now available refurbished and cost a little. Featuring a massive 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a premium Android device powered by a quad-core 1.6 Ghz Exynos processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a powerful 3,100 mAh battery. In addition, the phablet comes with S Pen that makes sketching drawings, creating stick notes and writing easier and more convenient than ever. Released in 2012 on Verizon network and discontinued already, the refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-I605 phone is now within your reach at a cheaper price than the one offered in your local store.
If you want to buy the Galaxy Note smartphone but your budget is limited, buying its older version from third-party merchants is the best option to achieve the task. Additionally buying a refurbished phone is one of the best ways to save even more. Just try to keep it in mind that in some cases buying reconditioned phones at prices that seem unrealistically cheap may be risky. Remember, since nothing comes for free, you always get what you’ve paid for. In order to protect you from being deceived, we prepared some tips on how to choose and buy a phone in mint condition for less with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Galaxy Note II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||127.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||133.57||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note II Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note II
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 750
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM frequencies.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier if unlocked first.
Galaxy Note II Details
- Name: Galaxy Note II
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 Cortex A-9 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.35 ounces (180 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.16 inches wide x 5.94 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SCHI605TSV
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276005881
Galaxy Note II Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ , AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2012 what makes the phone an older model among the latest Android smartphones.
- The Galaxy Note II has already successors with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued by Verizon, the phone is now available only from third-party vendors.
- Large size - 3.16 inches wide x 5.94 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.35 ounces.
- Refurbished condition what additionally lower the price of this smartphone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Verizon logo on home button.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note II is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features