Today Best Price:
If you’re thinking of getting yourself the Galaxy Note 5 for Sprint but your budget is restricted, then you may consider buying it in a refurbished condition. Launched in 2015 the Galaxy Note 5 is admired for its beautifully-crafted design and powerful specs. Dressed in a glass and metal body case the phablet hides a massive 5.7-inch Super AMOLED screen panel with Quad HD resolution and S-Pen precise input, which makes it a perfect tool of work and entertainment. Except for the extremely sharp display, the handset delivers fast performance of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop provided by an Exynos 7420 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB of built-in non-expandable storage, optionally. Going further, combination of a 16MP primary camera with OIS and 5MP selfie-friendly snapper come as a guaranty of high-quality photo experience. Kept alive by a non-removable 3,000 mAh battery the Galaxy Note 5 packs all modern connectivity options, including 4G LTE Cat. 6, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC supporting Samsung Pay. If you have nothing against second hand devices the Galaxy Note 5 refurbished phone for Sprint is now within your reach noticeably cheaper if you buy it from third-party sellers associated with Cheap Phones.
Buying phones released in 2015 is a pretty good way to get a high end smartphone for cheap. Also purchasing refurbished phones from independent stores is a good way to lower the price. By doing so, you will save yourself big money, get a new-like phone and help protect our environment. Just be aware of the fact, that sometimes, as almost everything in this world, online shopping may carry the risk of being tricked. If you want avoid purchase disappointment, never let yourself being tempted by unnaturally low prices and do diligence. Remember that we always get what we pay for, hence it would be unwise to expect stores to offer premium devices for free. Below we prepared several tips on how to find a safe online transaction on a refurbished Galaxy Note 5 and buy it with full confidence, you will find helpful.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Galaxy Note 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||179.94||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||184.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||198.95||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 5
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band Sprint phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked.
Galaxy Note 5 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 8-core (4+4) 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 7420 plus 4GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 6.03 ounces (171 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.00 inches wide x 6.03 inches high x 0.30 inches deep
- Color: Withe Pearl
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPHN92032WTS
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276153032
Galaxy Note 5 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~518 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: WPC (Qi) and PMA, plus proprietary Samsung fast mode
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – July, 2015.
- Galaxy Note 5 has already successor - Galaxy Note 7.
- Can be difficult to operate in one hand due to the large size - 3.00 inches wide x 6.03 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.03 ounces.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Lack infrared feature.
- No option to expand storage via memory card.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Refurbished condition what makes the phone even cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy offered by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a smartphone, your provider will require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to access Google's Play store.
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features