Today Best Price:
If you are looking for a unlocked phone-phablet which in addition to large screen would deliver top-end experience, the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H is probably your best shot currently (2014). The device boasts a massive 5.7-inch AMOLED display with a stunning resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and is powered by Qualcomm’s latest chip – a quad-core Snapdragon 805 clocked at 2.7 GHz. Other key features of the phone include metal frame, a massive 3,220 mAh removable battery, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable storage, 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS, 3.7-megapixel front-facing camera, Adreno 420 GPU, fingerprint scanner and heart rate sensor. Like other members of the Galaxy Note family, the handset comes with S Pen stylus. Released in September 2014, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unlocked phone / phablet can be yours today at a more cheaper price without contract if you skip your local store.
Buying brand new phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase the latest plablet at a cheaper price. However, be aware. Buying phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you find a new phone at great price and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note 4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||269.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 4
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 plus Quad-core 1.9GHz Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C) plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 6.21 ounces (176 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.09 inches wide x 6.04 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Available in Charcoal Black, Frost White, Blossom Pink and Bronze Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: 17 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-N910H
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~515 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Infrared: Capable of controlling home A/V gear.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 3.7 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 2160p HD, 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL via A/V link
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September 2014.
- Costs significantly more than other phablets in the same league, like the LG G3.
- Large size - 3.09 inches wide x 6.04 inches high. Can be difficult to operate in one hand.
- Heavy - 6.21 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- This factory unlocked Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H that was released globally. The 4G radio may not work on every US network. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features