Today Best Price:
On the market for sim-lock free Galaxy Note 3 that won’t cost a fortune? If so, then the pre-owned phone should be on your radar. Despite of its condition, the phone still offers top-notch hardware and features. The 3rd Note comes equipped with a sharp 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display, screaming quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor supported by 3 GB RAM, 4G LTE data speeds and the famous S Pen stylus which allows for more creative experience than ever before. The 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing snapper and 32 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD slot complete the picture. Released in September, 2013, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 used phone is available today at a lower price from third-party online merchants.
Searching for phones released in 2013, is a smart move to find a high-end unlocked phone at lower price. Also purchasing used phones online is the easiest way to get any model at the cheapest possibly price. However, be aware. Buying pre-owned phones at prices that seem too good to be true may have often flip sides. Look at them carefully before you pull trigger on it. Remember that each phone has its pros and cons, cheap used phones especially cons. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you avoid common mistakes and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||114.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||119.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N9000-WHITE
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085785724
Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: September, 2013.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Galaxy Note 3 has already successor - the Galaxy Note 4, with updated specs and new features.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Used condition, what ultimately makes the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- Galaxy Note 3 N9000 does not support LTE network.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features