Today Best Price:
The Galaxy Note family offers all the best hardware and features the phone-tablet hybrid devices may offer their users. So, if you are on a hunt for a big and powerful handset that additionally comes with a great price tag, then you may consider buying the refurbished Galaxy Note 3 unlocked smartphone. Housing a 5.7-inch AMOLED display the 3rd Galaxy Note comes powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor combined with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. More than that this massive LTE-capable device offers its future users a great photo experience delivered by a 13MP rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash. Released in September 2013 and having successor, the unlocked Galaxy Note 3 refurbished phone in white is now within your reach considerably cheaper than in your carrier store thanks to the online sellers.
Buying unlocked high-end phones released in 2013 is a smart move to get a decent phablet at cheap price without necessity of signing up long-term contracts. Also getting a refurbished phone is one of the easiest ways to bring the price down and become eco-friendly to our environment. However, remember that price often determines the product quality so we recommend avoiding unnaturally cheap deals on reconditioned phones since they may be fishy. In order to help you find a great deal on a refurbished phone, below we prepared few tips on how to buy phones online with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||159.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||169.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||199.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N9000-WHITE
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085785724
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: September, 2013.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally makes the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- Galaxy Note 3 N9000 does not support LTE network.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features