Thinking of getting yourself the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 T-Mobile phone, but you don’t want to enter a long term contract, plus your budget is limited? If so, how about buying this feature packed phablet in refurbished condition? Sporting 5.7-inch AMOLED screen, 13 megapixel main camera, 4G LTE connectivity and a powerful 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 chip supported by 3GB RAM, the 3rd Galaxy Note gives you pro-like photo and productivity experience, ultra fast data transfer and significantly improved multitasking mode that now thanks to the stylus S-Pen data input is more convenient and precise than ever. Launched in 2013 on T-Mobile network, thanks to third-party vendors, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 refurbished phone is available considerably cheaper than in your local carrier’s store.
Buying older models released in 2013 is one of the easiest ways to get a premium smartphone for cheap today. If you want a still like-new phablet that comes with powerful specs for even cheaper, buying refurbished phones is the best alternative to achieve the task. In other words – no contract required, no formalities, plus you keep few extra bucks in your wallet. Just keep few things in mind. Firstly, the price defines the product’s quality. Secondly, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap reconditioned phones especially cons. If you want to avoid common mistakes, read the tips and guides located below instructing how to find a great deal on a refurbished phone and buy it online without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||144.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||158.20||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||159.94||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Jet Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-N900TZKETMB
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214634115
Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: September, 2013.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Hard to operate with one hand.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally make the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features