Today Best Price:
Want a contract free T-Mobile’s premium smartphone with a huge screen and stylus support at a price lower than in carrier’s store? If so, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T used phone may be the right choice. This Android phablet boasts a massive 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 1920 resolution which works out to a pixel density of 386 ppi. The handset comes with S Pen stylus which allows you to interact with the device in a whole new way, for example by making handwritten notes. Other key features include a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of expandable storage, 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera and 4G LTE connectivity. Released in 2013, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for T-Mobile can be yours today at cheaper price if you know where to look for.
Buying Android smartphones from third party vendors is a smart move to get a T-Mobile premium phone off the contract at way cheaper price than you could find it in carrier’s retail store. Additionally, buying used phones can help you buy any phone at the cheapest possibly price. Just be aware. Buying online high-end phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. We recommend keep distance from deals too good to be true, as they carry the highest risk of fraud. Before purchasing any phone we urge you to read few tips located below which will help you to avoid common mistakes and purchase your used phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||119.94||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
|9.99||180.00||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Jet Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N900T
Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: September, 2013.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Hard to operate with one hand.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features