Today Best Price:
Searching for a contract-free affordable AT&T phone with a spectacular display, fast LTE and powerful processor that will be a great companion for work and entertainment? Then the Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 refurbished condition should be a bulletproof choice. Housing a massive 5.7-inch AMOLED display with impressive 336 ppi of pixel density, the 3rd Galaxy Note is powered by a fast 2.3 Ghz Snapdragon 800 chip coupled with 3GB RAM that together with the S-Pen stylus provide a great multitasking experience. Sporting LTE Cat 4. speeds, the phablet comes with 13MP rear camera, 2MP front snapper and Android 4.3 on the board. Released in 2013 on AT&T network and having successor, Galaxy Note 3 N900A refurbished phone can be yours significantly cheaper when bought directly from independent online vendors.
Buying refurbished phones is a smart move when you need a powerful phablet in mint cosmetic condition at way cheaper price than brand new device. Also getting a model that has already successors will save you even more bucks and still deliver great user experience. However, since all that glitters is not gold, some online deals on refurbished phones may be tricky, simply closely inspect suspiciously low offers or even skip them. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Read our set of tips on how to buy refurbished phones online to find a great online deal on a refurbished phone and buy it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||154.99||Buy it now ›|
|15.00||184.29||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-N900AZWEATT
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276852607
Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date: September, 2013.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Hard to operate with one hand.
- Refurbished condition, what additionally makes the phone cheaper.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features