Today Best Price:
The global unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 is the first device to offer users Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, giving you more flexibility to express yourself than ever before. Featuring the first HD Super AMOLED screen, the Galaxy Nexus delivers extreme color and clarity on a huge 4.7-inch touch screen display. 3G HSPA +21 network capabilities exhibit astounding speed and with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, the Galaxy Nexus will never leave you lagging.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need a high-end Android smartphone at lower price. Additionally, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, in certain cases, buying used phones online may be risky. Here are some tips to help you find an used Android phone at great value and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||349.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Nexus
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradable to Android 4.0.4
- Processor: 1.2 GHz TI OMAP4460 Dual-core plus 1GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.76 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.67 inches wide x 5.33 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 270 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: I9250
- UPC/GTIN: 8806071833446
Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN Version 3.0 + HS
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 an older phone among newest Android devices.
- Samsung has released already newer Android smartphones new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No option to expand memory of the phone.
- It doesn't support 4G fast data network.
- Battery life can be a problem, especially if you addicted to use data services, such as internet or gps navigation.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).