Today Best Price:
Searching for an unlocked phone with QWERTY keyboard for cheap? If so, the Samsung Flight II used phone should fit the bill. The device features a slide out physical QWERTY keyboard which makes it a perfect choice for users who like to feel physical keys under their thumbs when they’re typing. The Flight II A927 is a compact unassuming device with a 3-megapixel display and a 2-megapixel camera offering such features as video capture, face detection, smile shutter, panorama, geo-tagging, night mode a few editing options. Other features include microSD support for up to 16 GB cards, Bluetooth, 3G data, GPS navigation and multiple language support. Released in 2010 on AT&T network, the Samsung Flight II unlocked used phone can be yours today for cheap.
Purchasing phone models that launched in 2010 is a good idea when you need a cheap phone with QWERTY keyboard without a contract. This way you can get a feature-rich phone at a way lower price than in your local store. Also buying used phones online from third-party vendors may save you even more. However, if you buy second-hand phones online, you should follow few simple rules to avoid common mistakes and disappointing purchases. Below you can find a few tips to help you find an used phone at great value for cheap and buy it without any hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Samsung Flight II A927
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||13.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Samsung Flight II A927 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Flight II A927
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) and WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Samsung Flight II A927 Details
- Name: Samsung Samsung Flight II A927
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (99 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.11 inches wide x 4.41 inches high x 0.5 inches deep
- Color: Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: A927
- UPC/GTIN: 00899794013170
Samsung Samsung Flight II A927 Features
- Display: 2.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2 overseas
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, BPP, SAP 1.1
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, WMA, 3GP, MP4, M4A
- Internal Memory: 512 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: June 2010, what makes the Samsung Flight II A927 an older model in the market.
- Discontinued model by AT&T, the phone is only available through third party sellers.
- Used condition, which ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Regarding 3G high speed data. The Samsung Flight II was released originally on AT&T network. If you are planning to use this phone with other GSM carrier than AT&T, you might encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.