Today Best Price:
Samsung Evergreen is an easy to use multitask phone for sophisticated texters on a tight budget. If you need a stylish and affordable touch screen phone with a QWERTY keyboard, the Samsung Evergreen is right for you. Along with the physical QWERTY keyboard the device has a 2-megapixel camera with 2x zoom, video capture and several shooting modes. The handset also sports a 2.4-inch display, 256 MB of internal memory, microSD slot for storage expansion, 1000 mAh battery, and Bluetooth connectivity. Released in 2010 and discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Samsung Evergreen is available today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying older phone models released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need a phone featuring physical keyboard at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, be aware. Buying used cheap phones online may have sometimes flip sides. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find a reliable decent phone at a low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Evergreen A667
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||119.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Evergreen A667 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Evergreen
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk and more
Samsung Evergreen A667 Details
- Name: Samsung Evergreen A667
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.48 ounces (127 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.13 inches wide x 4.57 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: A667
- UPC/GTIN: 00635753477498
Samsung Evergreen A667 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard, Numeric Keypad
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, BPP 1.2, SAP 1.1
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, eAAC+
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes Samsung Evergreen an older model.
- Discontinued model by AT&T is now offered only by third-party vendors.
- Used condition, what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software initially does not support data features such as: MMS picture messaging, web browsing or sending/receiving emails. In order to have access to all of these you need to first obtain specific settings from your carrier and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Samsung Evergreen was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.