Need a cheap phone that will help you to stay connected with family and friends while on the go? If you do a lot of texting and need an affordable texting phone, the Samsung Double Take U450 is right for you. Released in 2009 and discontinued by Alltel, the Samsung Double Take U450 – a slim and lightweight phone with QWERTY keyboard is available today at a low price.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a texting phone at a cheap price. In addition, buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may be tricky. When you buy cheap used phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Double Take U450
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Samsung Double Take U450 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Double Take U450 (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Alltel
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Samsung Double Take U450 Details
- Name: Samsung Double Take U450
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 3.53 ounces (100 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.08 inches wide x 4.25 inches high x 0.65 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black or Red
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SCH-U450
- UPC/GTIN: 635753480382
Samsung Double Take U450 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, (BIP, DUN, FTP), Version 2.x +EDR
- Email: Access via BREW application
- Camera Resolution: 1 Megapixel
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 29 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Samsung Double Take U450 an older model.
- Decreasing number of Alltel subscribers and consequently lower demand for Alltel phones additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Lack of the 3G high speed capability.
- No video recording and streaming on the camera.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Alltel customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be an Alltel subscriber.
- Although both companies merged, Alltel phones cannot be used with Verizon service plan.
- Verizon and Page Plus customers won’t be able to use this phone.