Today Best Price:
If you need a fast messaging phone on Boost Mobile network for cheap, the Samsung Array used phone might be just the one you are looking for. The device is a great option for those users who communicate mostly by texting. In addition to a keypad on the front panel, the phone has a slide-out 4-row QWERTY keyboard which will help you type any message quickly and accurately. The Samsung Array is also equipped with a 2.4-inch LCD display, 480 MHz processor from Qualcomm, 256 MB of RAM, 128 MB of internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD slot and a 2-megapixel camera. Released in 2012, the Samsung Array Boost Mobile is available today at a cheap price.
Buying phones released in 2012 is a good alternative when you need a fast texting phone with physical keyboard at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the smartest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap pre-owned phones online may be sometimes tricky. You know, every phone has its pros and cons, cheap used phones especially cons. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it at no risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Samsung Array
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
|8.99||79.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Array Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Array
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Samsung Array Details
- Name: Samsung Array
- Processor: 480 MHz Qualcomm QSC6155
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.14 ounces (117 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.12 inches wide x 4.41 inches high x 0.59 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPH-M930
- UPC/GTIN: 0635753497977
Samsung Array Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QCIF (176 x 144)
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3
- Internal Memory: 256 MB internal storage, 128 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Samsung Array an older model.
- Boost Mobile is currently offering newer texting phones with new look and updated specs.
- Lower demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the the price of any phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Low resolution screen.
- No flash on camera.
- The phone does not support 3G or 4G network.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.