If you need a lightweight and slim phone for texting at a cheap price, the Pantech Link P7040 is right for you. Featured with full QWERTY keyboard and large 2.4” screen, the Pantech Link is perfect for texters, who desire a sleek handset at a low price. Released in 2009 and discontinued by AT&T, the Link P7040 can be yours today at a price of any budget phone.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a texting phone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is a great choice to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be risky. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Pantech Link P7040
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
Pantech Link P7040 Specs
- Manufacturer: Pantech
- Model: Link P7040 (GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Pantech Link P7040 Details
- Name: Pantech Link P7040
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 3.2 ounces (91 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P7040
- UPC/GTIN: 843124001689
Pantech Link P7040 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, Version 2.0+ EDR
- Camera Resolution: 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 79 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Link P7040 an older phone.
- The Link P7040 has already successor with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Low demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually. (It’s free but required)
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Pantech Link P7040 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.