Today Best Price:
If you need a lightweight and slim phone for easy texting at a cheap price, the Pantech Link P7040 is right for you. Featured with full QWERTY keyboard and large 2.4” screen, the Pantech Link is perfect for texters who desire a sleek handset at a low price. Released in 2009 and discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Pantech Link P7040 can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Deciding to buy old phones from third-party vendors is a smart decision when you need a phone featured with QWERTY keypad at a cheap price. Additionally, buying refurbished phones will save you even more. Just be careful, buying cheap refurbished phones may have sometimes flip sides. Here are few tips about what you need to know about refurbished phones what should help you determinate whether you are interested in purchasing this one.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Refurbished Pantech Link P7040
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||39.50||Buy it now ›|
Pantech Link P7040 Specs
- Manufacturer: Pantech
- Model: Link P7040 (GSM)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Pantech Link P7040 Details
- Name: Pantech Link P7040
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.2 ounces (91 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.4 inches wide x 4.5 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 240 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P7040
- UPC/GTIN: 843124001689
Pantech Link P7040 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, Version 2.0+ EDR
- Camera Resolution: 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 79 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Link P7040 an older phone.
- The Link P7040 has already successor with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Low demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Refurbished condition, which additionally lower the price of this phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually. (It’s free but required)
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Pantech Link P7040 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.