Need a solid phone at a reasonable price for fast texting? The Pantech Ease P2020 won’t waste your time. This touch screen phone featured with large QWERTY keyboard is designed for speed and simplicity. Released in 2010, the Pantech Ease is available today at a price of any budget phone.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a quick texting phone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is a great choice to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be tricky. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Pantech Ease P2020
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|36.20||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||44.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||52.95||Buy it now ›|
Pantech Ease P2020 Specs
- Manufacturer: Pantech
- Model: Ease P2020 (GSM)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Pantech Ease P2020 Details
- Name: Pantech Ease P2020
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.86 ounces (138 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.28 inches wide x 4.48 inches high x 0.58 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 3 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 250 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P2020
- UPC/GTIN: 843124001740
Pantech Ease P2020 Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- 3G High Speed Data Version: Yes
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, Version 2.0+EDR
- Email: Yahoo!, AOL, Hotmail, GMail
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA
- Internal Memory: 50 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Ease P9020 an outdated texting phone.
- Pantech released lately newer texting phones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Low demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just a short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually. (It’s free but required)