Today Best Price:
If you need an inexpensive Android smartphone with slide-out QWERTY keyboard, you should check out today’s deals on the Pantech P8000 Crossover Adventure. The phone is a good solution for people that want an Android phone, but don’t want to lose the standard keyboard. Key features of the Pantech Crossover include 3.1-inch touch screen, 3 MP camera, Bluetooth and GPS technology, Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot and support for expandable memory cards. Released in 2010 and discontinued by AT&T, the Pantech Crossover is available today at the lowest price ever.
Buying phones released in 2010 is a good alternative when you need an Android phone with QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get an Android smartphone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Be aware of the deals too good to be true. You know the rule – you get, what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Pantech Crossover P8000
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||30.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||45.00||Buy it now ›|
Pantech Crossover P8000 Specs
- Manufacturer: Pantech
- Model: Crossover
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Pantech Crossover P8000 Details
- Name: Pantech Crossover P8000
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2 upgradable to 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7227
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.15 ounces (146 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.28 inches wide x 4.45 inches high x 0.56 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 360 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P8000
- UPC/GTIN: 00843124001818
Pantech Crossover P8000 Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 496 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Pantech Crossover P8000 kind of an older model among newer Android devices.
- The Crossover is an entry-level, affordable phone dedicated for users who need a physical keyboard above all.
- Discontinued model by service providers is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- No flash on camera.
- Outdated operating system.
- Slow 600MHz processor – the phone may be sluggish while dealing with the newest apps.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Pantech Crossover P8000 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Since the Pantech Crossover P8000 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).