If you are a professional and you need an affordable and reliable smartphone, which will help you keep up your busy life on the go – the Palm Treo 800w is right for you. The Treo 800w combines performance and functionality of Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system in a handy touch screen phone. Additionally the handset delivers a QWERTY keyboard for easy messaging or editing Microsoft Office documents. Released in 2008, having successors and discontinued by Sprint, the Treo 800w is available today at a cheap price.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a featured smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is a great choice to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be risky. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on Used Palm Treo 800w
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|4.49||13.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||26.75||Buy it now ›|
Palm Treo 800w Specs
- Manufacturer: Palm Treo
- Model: Treo 800w (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Palm Treo 800w Details
- Name: Palm Treo 800w
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Professional, Version 6.1 (Smartphone)
- Processor: 333 MHz
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5 ounces (142 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.30 inches wide x 4.40 inches high x 0.7 inches deep
- Color: Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 800w
Palm Treo 800w Features
- Display: 2.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Infrared: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, BPP, PAN, (HID), Vversion 2.0 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP, SMTP attachment viewer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF) / Microsoft Direct Push / HTML support
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: MP3
- Internal Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2008, what makes the Palm Treo 800w an old phone.
- The Palm Treo 800w has already successors with newer design and upgraded capabilities.
- Lower demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- Discontinued model by Sprint, is now offered only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging and necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated operating system.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Palm Treo 800w is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.