Need an affordable smartphone for Sprint with unparalleled multitasking capabilities and notifications system? What about the very first Palm Pre on CDMA network? The Palm Pre is a full-featured smartphone with touch screen display, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, solid Web browser and good multimedia integration. Released in 2009, discontinued by Sprint and having successors – the Palm Pre can be yours today at a cheap price.
Buying phones released in 2009 from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a Palm Pre smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be sometimes tricky. You know, every phone has its pro’s and con’s, cheap used phones especially con’s. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and get it with confidence.
Deals and Prices on Used Palm Pre
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||25.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||37.06||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||39.99||Buy it now ›|
Palm Pre Specs
- Manufacturer: Palm Treo
- Model: Palm Pre (CDMA)
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Palm Pre Details
- Name: Palm Pre
- Operating System: Palm
- Processor: TI OMAP 3430
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.76 ounces (135 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.3 inches wide x 3.9 inches high x 0.67 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Pre
- UPC/GTIN: 00016816470005
Palm Pre Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, PAN, Version 2.1+ EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange Direct Push, POP3, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WAV
- Internal Memory: 7 GB
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Palm Pre an old model among newer Sprint smartphones.
- Palm has released already newer Palm Pre with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Sprint, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- No video recording feature on early versions of the phone.
- No option to increase device memory - no MicroSD card slot.
- Battery may be an issue if you run multiply applications.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Palm Pre is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.