Today Best Price:
If you want a decent smartphone to manage business and social on the go but you are tired already of all the iPhones and Android devices, maybe it is a time to give a chance to the new Windows smartphones, such as Nokia Lumia 800. Loaded with Windows 7.5 mobile platform, the Lumia 800 offers easy access to all tools you may need to stay up-to-date while on the go. Released in 2011, enthusiastically accepted by users, and now having successors – the Nokia Lumia 800 is available today at the lowest price ever.
Buying older versions Nokia Lumia is a good alternative when you need a Windows 7.5 powered smartphone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get a phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying used phones online may have flip sides. Here are some tips to help you find a used phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Best Deals and Prices on Used Nokia Lumia 800
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|7.99||76.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||87.70||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||153.33||Buy it now ›|
Nokia Lumia 800 Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 800
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Nokia Lumia 800 Details
- Name: Nokia Lumia 800
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows 7.5 "Mango"
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon + 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5 ounces (142 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.45 inches wide x 4.66 inches high x 0.48 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 335 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LUMIA800BLK
- UPC/GTIN: 6438158405110
Nokia Lumia 800 Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player, You Tube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, MPEG4, WAV, Zune player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Nokia Lumia 800 an older model among newest Windows smartphones..
- The Nokia Lumia 800 has already a successor with new design and upgraded capabilities.
- Used condition what significantly lower the price of any phone.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 800 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.