Looking for an unlocked Nokia Lumia 1020 best camera phone at the lowest price? If so, you are in the right place. The Lumia 1020 takes photos & video beyond comparison with other smartphone thanks to Nokia’s exclusive 41-megapixel PureView camera technology, optical image stabilization, amazing high-resolution zoom and advanced control software. Other key features include 4.5-inch WXGA HD+ AMOLED display, a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. Released in 2013, the unlocked Nokia Lumia 1020 is now available at a cheaper price from third party vendors.
Buying smartphones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a popular Lumia 1020 without contract at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is the easiest way to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, buying cheap used phones online may be sometimes tricky. Avoid the deals to good to be true. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find an used phone at great value and purchase it without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on Used Nokia Lumia 1020
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||248.00||Buy it now ›|
Nokia Lumia 1020 Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 1020
- Condition: Used
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Details
- Name: Nokia Lumia 1020
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 plus 2GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.57 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.81 inches wide x 5.13 inches high x 0.41 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 1020
Nokia Lumia 1020 Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, OPP 1.1
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 41 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 1020 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Used condition, what ultimately lower the price.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging with necessary accessories only.
- User manual may not be included. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Lack of memory card slot to expand storage.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Windows App Marketplace still needs more apps to be comparable with Google Play Store or Apple's App Store.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features