Today Best Price:
On market for a phone with the best camera? If so, the Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows smartphone may be the one you are looking for. The phone packs an amazing 41-megapixel PureView sensor, optical image stabilization, and ZEISS optics with a 6-lens design. The Nokia Pro Camera app gives you full control of such features as focus, ISO, shutter speed, white balance and exposure. The handset features a 4.5-inch WXGA HD+ AMOLED display, a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. Other key features include a front camera, NFC, and integration with XBox, Windows 8, and SkyDrive. Released in 2013, the Nokia Lumia 1020 for AT&T is now available at an attractive price from third party merchants.
Buying new phones from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need a phone with great camera at a cheap price and no contract. However, be aware. Buying new phones online at suspiciously cheap prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid the rules too good to be true. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a phone to avoid common mistakes and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Nokia Lumia 1020 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||281.51||Buy it now ›|
Nokia Lumia 1020 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 1020
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier if unlocked first.
Nokia Lumia 1020 4G LTE Details
- Name: Nokia Lumia 1020 4G LTE
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 plus 2GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.57 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.81 inches wide x 5.13 inches high x 0.41 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 1020
Nokia Lumia 1020 4G LTE Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, OPP 1.1
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 41 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 1020 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Windows App Marketplace still needs more apps to be comparable with Google Play Store or Apple's App Store.
- This is not unlocked phone. Despite of its Quad Band capability, in order to use this phone abroad, it must be unlocked first.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features