Today Best Price:
Looking for a decent Android phone with access to 4G LTE connectivity and delivering awesome gaming experience that won’t cost a fortune and doesn’t require a long-term contract? You’re on the right track since the ZTE Warp Sync Boost Mobile phone combines all you need. Going deeper into the handset’s specs, running Android 4.4 the phone features a 5-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, long-lasting battery, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and Dolby Digital Plus Sound system. Released in July, 2014 the new new ZTE Warp Sync Boost Mobile 4G LTE Android phone can be yours today without a contract and way cheaper price from third party vendors.
Purchasing an Android phone from a prepaid carrier is one of the best ways to get a good 4G LTE smartphone with no commitment. Plus, you will simultaneously save few extra bucks and piles of formalities. Just be aware of the fact that we always get what we’ve paid for and try to avoid unnaturally cheap deals. If you don’t want to let yourself being tricked, below we prepared some tips on how to find an online deal and buy a new prepaid phone with full confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New ZTE Warp Sync
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|45.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||56.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
ZTE Warp Sync Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Warp Sync
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards for talk and text services.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
ZTE Warp Sync Details
- Name: ZTE Warp Sync
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.75 ounces (163 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.90 inches wide x 5.60 inches high x 0.40 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Sync
ZTE Warp Sync Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 LE Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.6 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: July, 2014.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the ZTE Warp Sync is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the ZTE Warp Sequent is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).