Today Best Price:
On the market for a budget-friendly phone for Boost Mobile for surfing the net? Is so, then the new ZTE Wrap Elite should be definitely on your radar. Created for recording and sharing your world, the Warp comes equipped with LTE connectivity, large 5.5-inch display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and a 13MP main camera. Other than that the handset includes: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor powered additionally by 2GB of RAM, 5MP front shooter and a massive 3,000 mAh battery delivering up to 20 hours of talk time. Released in June, 2015, the ZTE Wrap Elite for Boost Mobile may be yours significantly cheaper if purchased from independent online merchants instead of your local dealer store.
If you want to get yourself a phone for Boost Mobile prepaid service at lower cost, buying it from third-party stores is one of the best ways to achieve the goal. Just keep in mind one thing. Since nothing comes for free these days, never get tempted by suspiciously lucrative deals on new smartphones since they may be fishy. We recommend inspect closely dirty cheap offers and even pass them to avoid being scammed. To learn how to buy cheap phones online without risk, read our short guides we present below.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New ZTE Warp Elite
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||99.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||99.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
ZTE Warp Elite Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Warp Elite
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 12 / 25 / 26 / 41
ZTE Warp Elite Details
- Name: ZTE Warp Elite
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 5.31 ounces (151 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.06 inches wide x 6.23 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 20 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Elite
ZTE Warp Elite Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels; 267 ppi
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 plus LE, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.5, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – June, 2015.
- Large handset - 3.06 inches wide x 6.23 inches high.
- Low display pixel density at 267 ppi.
- Battery is not replaceable.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the ZTE Warp Elite is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the ZTE Warp Elite is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and enjoy Google Play store. Free of charge but still required.