Need a feature-rich phone without contract but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, you might like the Virgin Mobile Supreme. With its 5-inch 720p IPS display, 13-megapixel rear camera with HD 1080p video capture, the phone is an interesting option for users who prefer off-contract devices. The handset is powered with a dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 2,400 mAh battery and 8GB of internal memory expandable up to 64GB via microSD slot. Running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, the Supreme also offers 1-megapixel front-facing camera, NFC, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi with Mobile Hotspot capability. Released in 2013, the Virgin Mobile Supreme phone by ZTE can be yours today at an attractive price.
If you would like to have an Android phone at lower price, choosing a smartphone with older version of operating system may be a good idea. Also buying phones from third-party merchants may can you even more. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones from third-party vendors may be tricky. You should be especially careful if the phone is sold at unusually low price. Follow the few tips below to find a great deal on your new phone, get it smoothly and without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Virgin Mobile Supreme
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Virgin Mobile Supreme Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Supreme
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA) plus LTE 1900
Virgin Mobile Supreme Details
- Name: Virgin Mobile Supreme
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 plud 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.56 ounces (158 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.81 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Supreme
Virgin Mobile Supreme Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Released date - June, 2013
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated software - Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer support.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Virgin Mobile Supreme is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the Virgin Mobile Supreme is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Google Play store (free of charge but required).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features