Today Best Price:
Looking for a cheap phone that for Virgin Mobile prepaid service? If so, the Virgin Mobile Awe by ZTE fits the profile perfectly. Despite of its low price, the phone has quite to offer. It sports a 4-inch IPS display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm processor. Photographic experience is delivered by a 5-megapixel camera offering unique time-lapse feature as well as panorama, burst mode, interval mode, face detection, blink detection, smile detection, red-eye reduction option. Other features include 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of internal memory, front-facing camera, 3G high speed data,Wi-Fi Direct and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Released in 2013, the Virgin Mobile Awe can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a decent smartphone for cheap. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true as they may be fraudulent. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a new phone at low price, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Virgin Mobile Awe
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||33.74||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||49.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||60.00||Buy it now ›|
Virgin Mobile Awe Specs
- Manufacturer: ZTE
- Model: Awe
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Virgin Mobile Awe Details
- Name: Virgin Mobile Awe
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8630 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.56 inches wide x 4.96 inches high x 0.41 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 11 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N800
- UPC/GTIN: 00885913101101
Virgin Mobile Awe Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0+LE Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Released date - July, 2013
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Lack of 4G high speed data capability.
- Outdated software - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer support.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Virgin Mobile Awe is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the Virgin Mobile Awe is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone or use Google Play store (free of charge but required).