Today Best Price:
Need a phone for Virgin Mobile service with 4G LTE connectivity and assortment of options for easy data transfer? If so, you may be interested in the Samsung Galaxy Victory. This Android-powered smartphone supports 4G LTE data and offers NFC, DLNA, and Samsung’s S-Beam for fast data transfers. The device runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and sports a 4-inch display, dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of onboard storage. Other key features include 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing snapper and microSD slot for memory expansion. Released in 2012 on Virgin Mobile pre-paid network, the Samsung Galaxy Victory can be found today at a very affordable price.
If you would like to have an Android smartphone with 4G LTE but you don’t have too much money to spare, choosing a handset with older version OS may be a good idea. Also buying phones from third-party merchants may save you even more. Just remember, in certain cases, buying cheap phones from third-party vendors may be tricky. You should be especially careful if the phone is sold at unusually low price. Follow the few tips below to get your new phone smoothly, at best price and without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Galaxy Victory
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||60.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||78.48||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Victory Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Victory 4G LTE
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 and LTE 1900
Galaxy Victory Details
- Name: Galaxy Victory
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 Lite plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (139 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches wide x 4.8 inches high x 0.5 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPH-L300
Galaxy Victory Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Samsung Galaxy Victory an older model among latest Android phones.
- Samsung has released already newer Android models for Virgin Mobile with new look and updated specs.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Outdated processor may sluggish the newest Android apps.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Victory is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy Victory is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but required).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features